Providing a communication bridge between Q2E’s Guided Journey Platform and Teams.
Q2E GateCube enhances collaboration with Q2E task integration in Teams.
- Receive Q2E activity reminders as direct messages to review, update and complete without leaving Teams.
Q2E GateCube bot notifications will display the reason for the message along with a blue text hyperlink that will take you to the Q2E task.
To install the Q2E GateCube app, the requestor must be the admin of both the Teams channel and Q2E instance, which requires a Q2E license.
New to Q2E or need assistance? Provide the details of your request at https://q2e.com/support and you will be contacted by our support team shortly.
- Click on Configure for Teams
- Complete the request form to connect your Q2E instance to Q2E GateCube
- You will receive an email when the connection is completed
- Follow the link in the email to create a Q2E GateCube account
- Click on the Publish button to proceed to connect to your Teams channel
- You will be directed to Teams to select the channel to use
- Q2E Gatecube app will be automatically added to your Teams channel